Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

By Pass Templates

Posted by signguy99 
By Pass Templates
March 09, 2020 04:35PM
Alex,
We are trying to by pass the templates and go straight to the designer with a product. We have done this before by selecting all templates to ignore and it would work but now it's not working. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Craig
Re: By Pass Templates
March 09, 2020 10:39PM
Craig,
Are you just looking for the link to a specific product?

If so, from the side panel you can go:

1. Product Options
2. Manage/Define Products
3. You may have to dig down in you categories, but from there, there will be a column that says "Name/Direct Link".

If that is not what you are looking for, I hope you can find it.

Scott
March 10, 2020 02:59AM
Hi Craig,

I can't understand if you want the link to go straight to a blank product designer, or the link to load a specific template only.
You have not specified that, but I assume you are not talking about the regular RTD behavior but about an integrated RTD behavior, specifically an opencart integration.

The procedure Scott kindly mentioned above is the right one to get the pure link to a blank product. But is that what you want to do? I remember your "design now" buttons were loading an API script (RTD_temapltes.php) that first offered a selection of templates. And here I am under the impression you are trying to limit/bypass that step.

If that's the case then this is not an RTD question, but a coding integration one.
I do not remember which version of that integration you have there, nor I remember anything related to selecting all templates to ignore. It seems just a linking issue, but to check that I'd need access to your backend, or at least some screenshots of your admin pages to remind what you are playing with
March 10, 2020 08:09AM
Scott - Thanks for your assistance, I appreciate your input.

Alex - I am sending you an email.

Thanks,

Craig
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login