Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need to upgrade my Signsidesign site

Posted by rclay11 
Need to upgrade my Signsidesign site
September 24, 2019 01:47PM
Hi,
First, though I own the site and it does generate some orders, it is not generating the business I had hoped to get. I had hired someone to create this site years ago. This person is long gone. Very few changes to the site have occured since then. We have a few products that I feel should be growing in a major way. I have ideas for a few other products that could be similar in terms of potential growth. However, the growth is not happening. I am not certain how best to recreate our website in such a way that I personally could learn to perform these things. Recently I bought X-rite color profiling software to generate profiles for my dye sub and solvent printers. I was able to learn to generate profiles which are now offering colors very close to those my wholesale customers build into their files. So, at 63, I am still able to learn. Is learning Wordpress or some other software an efficient way for me to recreate our RTD website? My core wholesale print business is our main focus but I feel strongly that I am missing a key opportunity with our RTD program.

Sorry if this subject is not appropriate for this forum.
Sincerely,
Clay Prewitt
Owner
Custom Banner, Inc.
Re: Need to upgrade my Signsidesign site
September 25, 2019 02:11AM
Hi Clay,

Well, this is the RTD forum. It might not be the best place to discuss website biz strategies, but as RTD is involved too I'd say we can consider your subject 80% appropriate for this forum smiling smiley

Fact is that there's no final receipe that works for everyone. Integrating with Wordpress+Woocommerce is a call a lot of RTD users made in latest years, but at the end all of them needed specific tweaks related to what their vision actually was.
It depends on so many factors, like your products, pricing model, end user type, eventual needed legacy...
The best is normally to look at what you have and hear about your vision. With those data, at least thanks to the experience we gathered in years, we could propose what we think might be appropriate.

I would suggest to get in touch with our team to schedule a meeting where you can be shown how WP integrations can be done. Just send an email to info@realtimedesigner.com and put as subject "Wordpress/RTD meeting request as per forum topic" and provide your contact data. This way they email will not be "lost".
You'll have a better vision of what the integration could do, and you can explain what you are envisioning yourself.
That's probably the best 1st step to take, knowing it will in any case not be anything fast nor simple.

At the end, no matter what, we can help with everything about the tech stuffs: but diriving traffic to your website will still be the key thing, and that's not something magically happening just because you deploy a new website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login