Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Font popup list options

Posted by cos 
cos
Font popup list options
February 26, 2019 07:39AM
Having not touched font renderings in the popup list in who knows when, I can't find that it is possible to change the Fonts Images rendered size. Is this possible?

And, is it possible to change the number of columns in display fonts popup?

Some Fonts Images can be almost impossible to see clearly.
Re: Font popup list options
February 27, 2019 08:29AM
The quick answers would be no for all. But you can play around a little with CSS.

You cannot change the number of columns, but you can force it to just not respect the original table.
Something like this could give you a 1-column layout:
.local_table_fontspopup tr { display: inline; }
.local_table_fontspopup th { display: inline-block; width: 100%; }
.local_table_fontspopup th img { width: 100% }

while something like this would be the way for a 4-column, assuming you also have some padding to match:
.local_table_fontspopup tr { display: inline; }
.local_table_fontspopup th { display: inline-block; width: 22%; }
.local_table_fontspopup th img { width: 100% }

Something lihe that though would, in case of the 1-column example, increae also the fontsize image. But it would really just be scaling them, and so they would just stay unreadable but bigger and blurry. Not optimal.
The only other way to render slightly bigger images would be tu use "render text" mode instead of showing font images.
cos
Re: Font popup list options
February 28, 2019 06:47AM
Thanks Alex. You're right. Not optimal. Not even close to acceptable. But, the first option is great and exactly what would be perfect . . . if the type were clear. Surely, there must be some way to get the type clear.

Now you've ruined me forever because like a child I see the candy, but can't have it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login