Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nation wide online sales tax

Posted by cos 
cos
Nation wide online sales tax
June 22, 2018 10:00AM
Starting a discussion here about the US Supreme Court decision regarding collection of sales tax for online sales. I'm sure everyone has opinions about this and I am not wanting to discuss that aspect here. I do want to gather strategy for dealing with it. Most likely, all 50 states will implement this before too long. All indications lead me to believe this could have quite an impact on smaller online sales businesses because of the costs of compliance (accounting/reporting) and pricing (customers bottom line price will be higher).

I'm hoping to generate some ideas and insights how we may face the challenges ahead.

I will start with this that I found. Don't know anything more about it other than the sparse information on their (slow) site.

Finally, sales tax is easy and free. Setup in minutes. Supports all state and local tax rules. Easily connect TaxCloud to your online stores and marketplaces. TaxCloud instantly recognizes special tax rates. TaxCloud also automatically generates state and local tax reports. Stop worrying about sales tax and get back to selling online.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login