RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

product add ons

Posted by customsigncenter-1 
product add ons
April 16, 2018 11:35AM
good morning. I have a new product Post N Panels signs. On this product I need a base price and an add on for installation. These signs are easily installed by the customer but we want the installation price to be listed for them to add on to their order in the cart.
I have a looooooong list of add ons but I am unable to find where I can edit or add a Leader/slave for this product. I've been here for almost 2 years and have never done one from scratch and never had to add and add on leader/slave for any products. the manual doesn't speak to adding them or how to set them up. if it does I'm not finding it.

I go to Configure Instant Pricing and Product Configurator - the only button there is 'save settings'
that didn't help
so I clicked on SETUP PROPERTY LINKS - this is no help, there's nothing there to edit or add or change
so then I clicked SETUP INSTANT PRICING PROPERTIES which I thought was going to be it, The only thing that comes up in that section is the original page that comes up for you to choose which add ons you want to add on. Since my add on is not in there I'm back to square one.

Pleeeeeeease tell me where I can edit these or add the ones that I need for this new product.

thanks!
Re: product add ons
April 18, 2018 02:02AM
Hello,

first, this is a question so should go in the General Discussion Board rather than the Howto and Tutorials one, so I moved it.

Configurator tutorial can be found here:
http://support.realtimedesigner.com/index.php?area=docs
It's the Product Configurator and Instant Pricing one

In short, you first define global fields in PRODUCT CONFIGURATOR OPTIONS => Manage/Define Configurator
Fields
Once there, the fields will be available to be added/managed at product level
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login