RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RealTimeDesigner Product Information not displaying in WooCommerce Order

Posted by StevenLuna 
RealTimeDesigner Product Information not displaying in WooCommerce Order
July 12, 2017 06:11PM
We're having an issue with the orders we receive that have Real Time Designer items in them in our WooCommerce site.

As I understand it, when viewing an Order in WooCommerce in the backend, RTD items should display a link to the print-ready files. However, on our backend, we only see the normal WooCommerce item information, with no RTD links. We have to go to the RealTimeDesigner backend and find the order there via context clues.

We're using Wordpress 4.8 with WooCommerce 3.1.0.

Please let me know if you need any further information.
Re: RealTimeDesigner Product Information not displaying in WooCommerce Order
July 13, 2017 08:34AM
What you should see is like this sshot:

If you are seeing the green box, then please sned a sshot of it with what you feel is missed.

But if you're not even seeing the green box, then remember that Woocommerce plugin support in the RTD forums is really an extent in case of bugs. However, this kind of free support is limited to the recommended platforms only.
I am stating this because of the versions you mentioned: WooCommerce 3.1.0

There are other posts, and I normally alert right before providing the plugin, that 3.x might give issues:
http://support.realtimedesigner.com/forum/read.php?3,6745
http://support.realtimedesigner.com/forum/read.php?3,6777

So I cannot know if this problem is realted to the Woo version, but if it is then it cannot be a matter of free forum support.
You'd need top open a paid support ticket for that.
July 13, 2017 11:06AM
Hello Alex,

I was not seeing the green box at all. Since you said it may be an issue with the version of Woo that I'm using, I went ahead and made a slight edit to the plugin and have gotten it working again.

In woocommerce-realtimedesigner.php, in function realtimedesigner_order_details on line 738, the plugin was attempting to unserialize() the rtd data for each item. However, it seems that the data was already in php array format, and so attempting to unserialize it returned a false result. I removed the unserialize command, letting $rtd_data=$item['rtd_data'] instead and it then began working.

I'm not sure if this is due to us running WooCommerce 3.1.0 or PHP 7 on our server, or another issue elsewhere in the plugin. Just FYI.

Thank you,
-Steven Turner
July 13, 2017 02:12PM
I don't know if that might lead to more issues, so best thing is to just try...
Could be though. Fingers crossed!

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login