RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

one of my color group stopped working

Posted by customsigncenter-1 
one of my color group stopped working
April 25, 2017 01:17PM
I have monument signs set up to use metal paint colors and pms colors under a category: select color category.
it used to work, for several years I'm told.
when you open up the color change window it shows Metal Pint Colors in the drop down and there are no colors showing. see image1

In order to make the colors show you have to select the color drop down and choose the Select Color Category and then select the metal paint color group again, then it shows. see image2

inside RTD color category you can see in image3 that the Metal Paint Colors and PMS ColorBook are children or underneath the Select Color Category. and I have Select Color Category set up as the color default, you can see that in image4

How can I get the Select Color Category to show up as the default in this product?
If I have to create a NEW Select Color Category category, please direct me to the directions, I've not been able to figure out how to create a super category and then add groups under them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
tjw
Attachments:
open | download - colorgroupIssue1.jpg (673.1 KB)
open | download - colorgroupIssue2.jpg (736.8 KB)
open | download - colorgroupIssue3.jpg (617 KB)
open | download - colorgroupIssue4.jpg (535.5 KB)
Re: one of my color group stopped working
April 26, 2017 02:18AM
This might take some days for me to check because of busy days. But I have one question first.
Based on your sshots it looks like you're experiencing the issue with clipart recolor.
This should mean that groups works as expected for everything else (text and shape colors), but you are having this problem ONLY when trying to recolor a clipart. Is this assumption correct, or are you seeing the issue also on texts?
April 26, 2017 04:48AM
Immediate update: assuming I was right, I think the issue on clipart recolors should now be fixed.
Can you plz check and confirm?
May 04, 2017 11:02AM
yes it is now fixed.
thanks
tjw
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login