Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RTD Template direct link with woocommerce

Posted by RayRenk 
RTD Template direct link with woocommerce
February 08, 2017 01:59PM
Hello guys,

I am having issues linking my RTD template with Woo commerce. When i use the "Show/Hide" products command that lets me fill the fields automatically. If i want only templates,i just have "RTD Template Link" filled and "RTD Designer Link" empty. when i do that it shows , me what i attcahed to this file. it doesn't show me my templates. and if i leave the two of them the designer link leads me to the product not the template.

All i am Trying to get is for the template to show up when i click the design the product.

Thanks.
Attachments:
open | download - rayrenk.tiff (54.5 KB)
Re: RTD Template direct link with woocommerce
February 10, 2017 08:14AM
If you can use "Show/Hide" then this means the API credentials should work fine.
In general, the templates listed there should be general templates.
You sshot shows you ARE actually trying to list something, so my very 1st question is this: for the product you're linking to, are you sure there are templates it should display?
I'm asking this because the "Real Estate" category actually seems to be in place, so I'm assuming is in that category there are templates suiteble to be displayed.

Rules that determines this are normally in 2 places.
1st, in product configuration, under General Templates Filtering. In there you might have disallowed categories.

The other and more possible one is the template aspect ratio, if you've used that. Can be checked in TEMPLATES OPTIONS => Manage General Templates. If you do have values for the aspect ratios params, then you have to be sure the default of your product falls into that range, otherwise nothing would match.
February 14, 2017 06:42PM
Hello Alex, nothing seems to be working. it just shows me a blank page on my website ( which is image 1.) then when i click on admin option, it shows the template i want to use which is (admin 2) i don't know what the problem is. i just want my templates to show up. once the links have been selected on my website. (image 3) is how my woocommerce product page looks like. please i need your help on this, been stranded here for a month now and its frustrating...... THANK YOU AS YOU HELP ME.
Attachments:
open | download - image 1.tiff (134.3 KB)
open | download - image 2.tiff (156.9 KB)
open | download - image 3.tiff (295.6 KB)
February 15, 2017 12:57PM
You 2nd thumbnail is showing PRODUCT TEMPLATES, while as I metnioned the automatic script of the plugin is for GENERAL TEMPLATES.

However: when you click on products as per your 3rd image, some links should auto populate.
Looking at the page shown in your your shot, I see the template link is currently this:
http://realtorsignsandsupplies.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-realtimedesigner_1.5.7-1/RTD_templates.php?RTD_template_type=general&RTD_product_id=58100

If you have only product templates and no general template, then the normal behavior is to redirect you to an empty designer, which is exactly what's happening.
You need to modify that template link to look for PRODUCT TEMPLATES instead.
It's just about changing "RTD_template_type=general" with "RTD_template_type=product", so your correct link for templates to use is this:
http://realtorsignsandsupplies.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-realtimedesigner_1.5.7-1/RTD_templates.php?RTD_template_type=product&RTD_product_id=58100

If there are more product templates they will be listed. If only one, then the RTD will open automatically with your only one opened.
February 15, 2017 07:05PM
Thanks a lot that really helped me out. But not all products are showing on the "Show/hide Products" in the woocommerce option. A couple of products are missing out and aren't showing. please how would i make all my products show on woocommerce.

file attached shows how my "Show/hide Products" in the woocommerce page.

Thanks.
Attachments:
open | download - peperdemgang.tiff (291.6 KB)
February 16, 2017 03:57AM
Seems like a silly style issue. I've never seens the WP admin panel with that look. Looks like the full list of products IS actually there, but it is visually truncated to the right.
Fixing it should be easy, but requires me to access your admin panel to edit the plugin and give that block a more appropriate style.
As we already have a support ticket opened, can you send me your WP panel access credentials in there?
February 16, 2017 02:09PM
Hello Alex, i just sent my WP panel access credentials. Thank You.
February 19, 2017 07:30PM
Thanks alot, its working now!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login