RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Link to login

Posted by NSFGraphics 
Link to login
November 23, 2016 08:54AM
Is there a way to create a link to the login page?
cos
Re: Link to login
November 23, 2016 03:58PM
xI'm unsure what you are asking, but if you aren't logged in, and you want to get into rtd admn, you will always get the login to admin if you link to any admin url.

Here's a quick way to get into Manage Orders and only have the Manage Orders page without the sidebar. It's a very helpful uncluttered way to manage orders.

http://designer.realtimedesigner.com/admin/modules/orders.php

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2016 04:02PM by cos.
November 24, 2016 12:26AM
In case you're asking about the regustered users login page, there's also the external embeddable module.
You can find the links in the Your RTD Links & Builders area, it's the REGISTERED USERS PAGE link
November 28, 2016 10:49AM
Alex,
I found the link. Where can I go to edit the look/layout?
November 28, 2016 11:02AM
cos,
I was looking for a link to our registered users login page. Something other than the popup.
cos
November 28, 2016 11:08AM
Yep. My mind was totally on the admin side. Glad you found it.
November 28, 2016 12:03PM
Style: it includes your directCSS entries, so you can use just that.
To target exactly and only that embeddable module styles, its body has a external_useraccess_body class assigned.
November 29, 2016 10:22AM
Alex,
I did a search for external_useraccess_body in my DirectCSS, but found nothing.
November 29, 2016 01:10PM
But you can add it. DirectCSS is not only to modify existing entries, but also to add new ones.
For example, a common class to style button in the RTD is TextsStyle.
This means that normally you style it as:
.TextsStyle { your CSS... }

But if you'd like to change ONLY the ones that are included in the regusers popup you'd add this in your DirectCSS isntead:
.external_useraccess_body .TextsStyle { your CSS... }
which means to apply the style to classes named TextsStyle which are included into a class named external_useraccess_body
November 29, 2016 03:48PM
Alex,
I added that into the DirectCSS and attempted to begin by changing the background color to white, but nothing happened. My knowledge of CSS is severely limited, so I followed the lead of the current CSS. See below.

.external_useraccess_body .TextsStyle{
background-color: ffffff;
}
November 30, 2016 04:18AM
I'm sorry, but the use of DirectCSS really requires good knowledge of both CSS and page inspectors.
For example, that code would do nothing because the correct syntax for a HEX color code is not ffffff, but #ffffff.
Also, my bad, that external_useraccess_body selector is not going to be enough because the real contents will be loaded into an iframe.

The style applied will be the very same as for the reguser page in the RTD, but with that selector you can control its container.
Specifically, an inspector would show that the iframe is loaded into a DIV named floatingdiv.
So, you can control its layout with something like this:
.external_useraccess_body #floatingdiv {
    background-color: pink;
    width: 800px;
}
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login