RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Color Names in Email Template

Posted by jmotor 
Color Names in Email Template
April 15, 2016 11:36AM
I was wondering if there is a way in the email to show the names of the colors used. I have seen a post on this where in the email code I can show what colors are used for different lines and shapes, however I am looking for a way to show just the names of the colors used. Example a customer orders a sign with 2 colors, I just want it to say Blue and Green. Not necessarily line 1 is Blue and the square is Green, I can figure that out. Is this a possibility?
Re: Color Names in Email Template
April 15, 2016 11:58AM
The email can be composed only by elements you see in specialcodes. That goes in the SIDES part of the template.
As you probably saw already, you can use (with X raging from 1 to 9) these codes for color names:
[SIDES_TXTCOLORNAME_X]
[SIDES_CLIPARTCOLORNAME_X]
[SIDES_SHAPECOLORNAME_X]

For email templates, just listing them all is all you can do. Email templates do not allow "logic", so all you can have is a raw list of all color, including duplicates.
If you want anything different, IE adding some exclusion logic like showing only the unique used colors, generating the email text via an API script would be the only way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login