RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Verbiage after checkout but before payment

Posted by kingswaypaper 
Verbiage after checkout but before payment
October 01, 2015 12:54PM
Is there a way to change the following verbiage on the screen after you place an order but before payment is made. This is what it says now: Thank you, order succesfully sent!
Now, choose your preferred method to pay it now.
I looked in the admin panel under Configure Text Labels but I couldn't find anything.
I also noticed after the customer has made his payment, under orders in the RTD admin panel, it is still showing "Not Paid". Is there a reason for that?

Also when someone logs into their account to place a reorder there is a button that says START A
NEW ORDER BASED
ON THIS DESIGN
When I press this button it takes me back into the design tool rather opening the cart window. Since they want the same design anyway it would make more sense to open the cart window. Is there a way to redirect it and open a cart window?

Thanks Rob
Re: Verbiage after checkout but before payment
October 01, 2015 01:41PM
Text label: it is there, it's the one named Cart Order popup: online payment or quote exit text

PAID status in the RTD: auto-label of paid status is currently supported only for PayPal methods

the 3rd: with a button saying START A NEW ORDER BASED ON THIS DESIGN, starting a new design is exactly what I would expect to happen smiling smiley
However, right now there's no way to simply re-add an old design directly to the cart. Sorry about that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login