Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update about Baby and....now mom too

Posted by southlandgraphics 
Update about Baby and....now mom too
November 14, 2011 10:03PM
Hey everyone-

Just wanted to update...baby is growing up fine! Keeping us up most nights....but unfortunately Mom is now having problems...bad ones...

She is passing out left and right (all the time)...Almost all problems have been ruled out like VesalVegal and others, and unfortunately we are at the stage that the cardiologist want to do invasive (cut open) procedures. We are trying to seek a 2nd option would appreciate any prayers...

Personally...this is too much....if something happens with mom....its going to take all the prayers I can get...

Business wise-
I love where RTD is headed...i wish I could have met with Alex and Mark when they were there but it didn't work out. I did get to talk with them and am excited about continuing to work with Mark and Alex in the future. RTD has come SUCH A LONG WAY since I came here...and with people like COS, PSP and Mycustomhoodies giving ideas ....it will be the #1 software for custom designing.

I just hope I have more time to interact with it than I have currently had....Keep praying guys...and keep printing/cutting/engraving and serving others!
Re: Update about Baby and....now mom too
November 14, 2011 11:14PM
Kyle,

My prayers are for you, wife, Blake, mom... all of them.
I'm so sorry to read news like these, all I can say is I hope and pray for the best.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login