RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Layout and Formatting Questions

Posted by David 
Layout and Formatting Questions
April 02, 2008 10:40PM
I have started to add this to my site. I have couple layout issues I need help with.

My style setup is set to show up to 12 buttons per row. It currently only shows 5 before dropping to the next line.

My setup shows the buttons on the top and the designer underneath. When I go to add text an input box pops up like I want it to but it also adds about 10 lines of white underneath it. This hides the designer at the bottom of the page.

How can I manually set the width of the window? I am using this inside a wrapper on my site and when it shows up it has about 20% padding. I want the designer to extend right to the edges.

You can see the site here

http://www.858graphics.com/Designer.html

I have also started developing a way to add items into virtuemart. I liked the checkout system you have but I need google checkout, paypal and some other handy features I have only found in virtuemart.
Re: Layout and Formatting Questions
April 02, 2008 10:54PM
Actually what you are seeing isn't 8 blank lines - its the space we reserved for a scrolling box of all the design elements inserted into your drawing - try adding several more lines of text. But that doesn't solve your problem.

The interface really wasn't; set up to handle all the functions in one column. You will probably need to space things side by side.

We are now looking into customizing the CSS which controls the page layout. Perhaps this will solve your issues. Give us a week or two - we've got some other things promised right now.

BTW - nice job you have done to mask the url inside your iframe. I will share this with the other users - it's been an issue others have talked about.

Mark :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login