RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Other updates on Order's detail page: CMYK and Recolor alerts

Posted by Alex 
Other updates on Order's detail page: CMYK and Recolor alerts
December 02, 2015 04:17AM
Two extra features to help. CMYK was already there, and Recolor is the new one.

These features will basically show an alert right behing the GENERATE FILE button for hi-res.
The alerts detects if the design is making use of CMYK cliparts and/or recolored cliparts.

We all know that those features could produce unexpected visual results in the generated file, and so they need to be double checked before going to production.
These alerts are there to try helping you in determining when you should... pay attention smiling smiley

In general both these checks are beta tests now, so if you will notice any issue or wrong report, please let me know ASAP in here.

Thanks!
cos
Re: Other updates on Order's detail page: CMYK and Recolor alerts
December 02, 2015 01:27PM
We noticed the Recolor this morning and couldn't remember seeing that previously. That is a good help. Thanks.
Re: Other updates on Order's detail page: CMYK and Recolor alerts
December 04, 2015 04:02AM
UPDATE:

We found an issue with the CMYK check.
Specifically it was because of a user file, a PDF that for some reason took very long to be checked.
In vectors this is a possible issue because vectors does not have a technical "single" colorspace, but could potentially include different one per item.

For this, in case of vectors, I am no more performing the CMYK check, but I'm outputting a new different alert about the fact there's a user-uploaded vector (which still is a case where extra check coiuld be required).

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login