Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updates from the developer!

Posted by Alex 
Updates from the developer!
January 15, 2015 11:52AM
Hello World,

So long since we posted something here, so I felt a post in 2015 to update you all about what we're working on would had been a good idea.

1st of all, we had a number of integration projects with many of you: this was (and IS!) really time consuming for us, but it's also fantastic. In the latest months so many creative setups and integration had been requested, and this allowed to verify how much flexibility we're able to obtain thanks to allowed hacks and the API.
So, a big thank you to everyone that had projects and trusted the fact we could handle it!!!

About more general stuffs, I'm working in deep on the new version of the Woocommerce plugin, which seems to be a real hot topic.
Currently working on support for variations too, suport for single products and attributes already done.

I'll also have to look again at the Opencart one soon, as the new Opencart 2.0 had been released.

As for the RTD itself, I'm currently working on live rates also for USPS shipping.

Shortly, for a new project, also a PrestaShop plugin will be under development

Other tasks faced during these months included Magento plugin, new API finetunings, some other ID to control the RTD layout and a number of very interesting experiments.
It's a pity I cannot really show some of those results where they are for privacy reasons yet, but in future I'll try to extract some snippet to demonstrate some of the possible concepts.

That's it for now, so the main news is: yes, we're still alive and in constand upgrade!
More news about some future projects soon.

All the best for this New Year to whoever will be reading these lines!

Alex
Re: Updates from the developer!
January 15, 2015 05:53PM
Thanks for keeping your software advancing, Also the USPS live rates would be really useful now, because since FedEx started charging dimensional weights at the beginning of this year. My rates have jumped 21%.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login