RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Few VERY useful updates after meeting

Posted by Alex 
Few VERY useful updates after meeting
June 04, 2010 10:41AM
Yesterday we had a meeting with some valuable RTD user, and we talked about various small things.
This thread is to keep you informed about what's done, and what will be done.
First of all, i'd like to thank again Mark, Cos and Southlandgraphics for being there offering their valuable suggestions!

So far, i've added some nice tools to better manage customer calls.
You will notice the very first page of your admin panel now loads as default the new "RealTimeDesigner Quick Access Tools" area.
It is just a single place to quickly perform cutomer related searches.
From there you can quickly search ofr orders (by ID, customer email, etc...) and for registered users.
The very new thing is the "by saved design ID" filter.
In RTD, registered customer will now see a "design ID" above all of their saved designs. The new search field allows you to quickly find which user an ID belongs too. This feature may be dramatically helpful for all RTD user using registered users who may call you for assistance on a specific design they may have saved.
Naturally, the very same "design ID" filer has been added to the normal registered users managament page itself.

The second news is... again about saved designs.
As you know, in admin panel's "Manage Registered Users" section you can see the thumbnails of registered user's saved cliparts and designs.
Now it is possible to "be him" and load a saved design from there with one click only. Also this feature had been developed to speedup your customer care.
Just one note: it is actually a beta feature. Please let me know if you will notice any problem with that.

Well, this is what has been already done.
Other upcoming features will be about team name&numbers, and some useful email addon.
Stay tuned!
cos
Re: Few VERY useful updates after meeting
June 04, 2010 10:53AM
Wow. Fantastic. Will check it out.

We should have monthly meetings! That was a great help.
cos
June 07, 2010 04:53PM
I just used Quick Access for an order. Great. Search by customer email. Look at saved designs. Click on design and asked if I wanted to "be him" and load in designer. Yes.

Couldn't be better. Thank you very much.
June 07, 2010 07:30PM
Alex this is amazing! Exactly what I described to you! Thanks so much....bravo!
June 07, 2010 07:32PM
One more thing... can you add filter by email and design id search to the ORDERS screen too?
June 07, 2010 07:57PM
I don't understand. Orders filter already looks also for emails, order ids, etc...
About design id (and with this i mean SAVED DESIGNS ID), it can't be applied to orders because... they're not orders at all, but just design saved by users.
June 07, 2010 10:25PM
Ok I understand... I was thinking there was a way for a customer to enter a design id# into a form on our site and it pull the design up and ask them to sign in. I like the changes so far! Be sure to check out my post in general forums.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login