RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX

Posted by Admin 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX
December 03, 2009 10:20PM
Today is Alex's birthday. For three years now, he has devoted nearly 12 hours a night, 6 or 7 nights a week, (he doesn't like working days) building the RTD into the most powerful system of its type. I'm sure there have been lots of times when the light at the end of the tunnel seemed dim, but he has stuck with the project. There's been numerous times when he could have strayed from the RTD to do more profitable custom assignments for private clients but he's truly devoted.

Alex, as your first RTD client, I want to express my gratitude for your devotion to this project and making magneticsigns.com and discountsignshop.com what they are today.

Keep up the good work.

Mark smiling smiley
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX
December 04, 2009 03:19AM
Happy Birthday Alex!!! Thank you for your devotion and passion for this project! And I think your music ain't to bad either ;) You need to come to the USA and do a tour with your harp.
December 04, 2009 09:14AM
Well, what to say? Old pal Alex is now a 33 years old man!

It has been a long path till now, and still there's so much to do.
I do believe in this project, and you all know i will not give up that easily.
Feeling the passion of others is the key to me: i would have never done something like this all alone.
So i would like to thank Mark, Southland, Cos, Hoodie and anyone else who believe in it just as much as i do.

Actually, my passion and devotion are probably bugs. But i plan to fix them in the next update tongue sticking out smiley

USA harp tour: no kidding here. I always speak seriously between the lines.
Anyone who would like to take care of it? A coast-to-coast musical promotional tour for the RTD!

Thank you all again very much!!!
cos
December 04, 2009 09:50AM
Happy, Happy Birthday!

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Attributed to Howard Thurman

And from "Orkin" - the world's largest pest control company "You need more than an exterminator - you need an expert with a little something extra."

That's YOU Alex! You're the best!

Sorry I'm a day late. Have my attention diverted for while with the business.
December 06, 2009 02:52PM
A harp tour would be amazing. I wouldn't know where to start though. Give me some time to think about it and try some of my connections. I will get back to you Alex.
December 07, 2009 04:03PM
Happy Birthday Alex! La vostra disponibilità a frequenti e contribuire a questo forum è il nostro dono da te. Come faremo a rimborsare voi?

How does Google Translate fare on this translation?

"Happy Birthday Alex! Your willingness to frequent and contribute to this forum is our gift from you. How are we going to repay you?"

Although I seldom post I am constantly lurking and aware of your herculean efforts. Grazie Alex milioni di euro
December 07, 2009 05:21PM
Well... with Italian, translators are simply awful.
Words are (more or less) correct, but semantically talking result is almost nonsense..

So, thank you for the english version! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login