RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

assign a clipart library to multiple products at once

Posted by customsigncenter-1 
assign a clipart library to multiple products at once
March 13, 2017 02:41PM
If I add a clipart library do I have to go to every product I want it to be available for and choose it or is there a way to assign a clipart library/category to multiple products at one time? this is a bit time consuming.
let me know
thanks
tjw
cos
Re: assign a clipart library to multiple products at once
March 14, 2017 06:17AM
Hey. You need to be using Clipart Groups across all your products. To set it up, you will have to apply it across all your products, but once set up, you can give and take away instantly across them all.. http://support.realtimedesigner.com/wiki/doku.php/rtd_manual_ch_06_libraries?s[]=clipart&s[]=groups
Re: assign a clipart library to multiple products at once
March 14, 2017 06:56AM
If you have no groups, you an also use the mass config tool.

Go in PRODUCT OPTIONS => Mass Configure Tools => Re-set all Defaults.
Check the Ignore this step option for steps 1, 2 and 3. Step 4 is the one allowing you to set the clipart categories, and here is where you have to select them all.
STEP 5 should already show you all options as (IGNORED), and in the final step you can select which products you want to be affected by your change.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL NOT "ADD" EXTRA CATEGORIES TO THE SELECTED PRODUCTS: THIS WILL RESET CATEGORIES IN FULL.
So, if you go this way, remember to select ALL categories you want to be assigned to your products and not only the new ones
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login