Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Setup Shipping

Posted by marks.leon 
Setup Shipping
August 21, 2009 06:11PM
New to RTD

I have created a product, setup the pricing structure and ready to test it out.

I have created a design added to cart, seen the weight, but i do not see a shipping option/price or anything of that nature during checkout.

I also do not see any options.

Any direction/tips appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Setup Shipping
August 21, 2009 07:00PM
First obvious question: Have you set up shipping?
Second, I think shipping options will only show if you have Paypal turned on. I am not certain, but I think this is true.

August 21, 2009 07:03PM
I have checked all the ups rates, and setup my weight on the items, but no i do not have a payment system setup currently.
August 21, 2009 07:50PM
I just ran a test and you have to have paypal live. There is a popup to enter customer info (name, address, etc) then they click a button that says:
"Calculate and show shipping options and eventual sales tax" Here they pick their shipping option and proceed to payment.
August 21, 2009 08:46PM
Correct - if you do not have ability to pay online, customers never get to the shipping calculation.

Mark smiling smiley
August 24, 2009 12:21PM
Thank you for the reply, I will try getting the paypal working then see what happens from there.
June 22, 2017 11:37AM
I am having a similar issue but I can't find where you assign shipping options to a particular product. I've had to create a new product and not clone one that was already working so I'm sort of stuck. I couldn't find where you assign shipping options to a product in the manual search
can you point me in the right direction?
thanks
tjw
June 25, 2017 10:57AM
RTD does not really have anything at product level for shipping.
Shipping options are general for all of your products, the only product-based variable is actually the weight only
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login