RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Email Templates

Posted by customle 
Email Templates
November 26, 2018 06:45PM
I would like a link to the original user clip in the Email Templates but it is not working. For example, a custom clip on order 0000779231 was called clip 1 and I added the code [SIDES_CLIPART_1] on an email template in txt format, but the email does not show a link for Clipart 1. If Clipart 1 was not a custom user clip but rather a system clip it displays correctly. If I do the same with the Email Template in HTML format and preview the template it displays a link for Clip 1 but when I click on the link it bounces me back to the list of email templates.
Re: Email Templates
November 29, 2018 09:37AM
Ok, now should be fixed. Please try and confirm.

However, pay atention to one thing.
The link you get for user cliparts is where they're supposed to be. However, by their nature, such cliparts could be purged from system if the order is from a non-registered user. Normally they will be re-imported in place only if and when needed, which means when generating hi-res or opening the old order back in designer.

This means that an email sent with such link might link to a non existing image in some scenario. Specifically, when the custom clip belongs to a non registered user and more than 24 hours passed since his last activity
Re: Email Templates
November 29, 2018 09:06PM
Perfect, thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login