Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disable Size selector for product

Posted by cos 
cos
Disable Size selector for product
March 02, 2017 07:01AM
We have a product with different sizes and each size has specific setups that are applicable only for that size. We do not want the sizes to be selectable using the Size dropdown in the designer. Is this possible? If not, can this be added as an option, maybe in Configure Generator General Settings?
Re: Disable Size selector for product
March 02, 2017 07:20AM
it would now be possible by using templates. But if you want that to be generic, then easiest way would probably be to create a new store in your system and use it for these kind of products.
With a dedicated store you can easily hide the dropdown via CSS (by hiding the panel_sizes ID)
cos
March 02, 2017 07:48AM
That's the only method I had found and wanted to avoid. Yet, another store to maintain. Sigh.
June 13, 2017 03:08PM
how do I change the selection to allow for the drop down? I have yard signs that have 1 & 2 sided as well as different sizes but they're not showing a drop down in the designer.
I'm assuming that if I can change that enable coord switch it will show the drop down but I can't find in the manual where to change it or anything on the discussions.
let me know
thanks
tjw
Attachments:
open | download - RTD-1.jpg (851.4 KB)
June 13, 2017 03:09PM
never mind, I see it's in the rtd designer I have to set sizes to editable by user. LOL
I know if I posted I would find it.
thanks
tjw
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login