RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Output format Option? - Optional download of system and custom clips

Posted by vintagelogos 
Output format Option? - Optional download of system and custom clips
February 05, 2017 02:05PM
This is a suggestion that I myself would find useful. I am not sure if this would be helpful to others or if it is even possible?
Before generating a file it would be nice if I could unselect the RTD to not download specific Custom or System Clips that the customer has loaded (have a check box next to the file to turnoff). This would be useful if the customer used a fotolia image or a low-res image when I am trying to Output the format as a PNG or JPEG file.

Thanks
Shawn
Re: Output format Option? - Optional download of system and custom clips
February 06, 2017 04:04AM
Unfortunately the most you can do is to include or explude ALL cliparts via the Exclude cliparts from hi-res option. Selecting specific ones is currently not possible.
However, for a scenario like the one you described (where I assume you'd manually add the cliparts you want with better quality), I would download by leaving cliparts and chekcing the Include Items as Separate Layers option.
The files into the layers archive are already sized correctly and includes only one item each. This means that loading those into a single photoshop document will allow you to keep only the ones you need pretty fast (by using the load images from stack option), and you can add your better images in a matter of seconds
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login