Advanced

Remove clipping mask

Posted by kalexander 
Remove clipping mask
April 22, 2016 05:12PM
Is it possible to remove clipping mask?
Re: Remove clipping mask
April 26, 2016 02:59AM
From where? Hi-res generation or designer?
And are you talking about the FG image of the product, or something else?

Thanks
April 26, 2016 03:48PM
Can the clipping mask be removed from the hi-res pdf file that is genereated?
April 27, 2016 08:34AM
Ok, so it's the hi-res.
But when you talk about clipping mask, what do you mean? The Foreground Image of the product?
I'm asking because that image is already not added, so I am unclear about what you mean.
Could you provide an order# for me to look at, just to understand visually what we're talking about?

Thanks!
May 10, 2016 03:03PM
Below is an example. When you generate the hi-res file. It contains clipping mask.

Can you look up the order# using the created link from the real time design. We do not store order#?

&tng=JmN0aWNfZGlyZWN0PW9yZGVyczIvNDU3MDAwLzQ1NzEwMC80NTcxOTkvMS9kZXNpZ24udG5n
Attachments:
open | download - CU-218260.pdf (109.6 KB)
May 11, 2016 04:50PM
Sorry for the silly question, but looking at the pdf... are you talking about the rounded border?
In there all I see are cliparts, no masks.
But if what you want is to exclude some from the hires, then there's not much you can do. Only 2 options:

1) reimport in designer, and save a revision with those cliparts removed. You can then generate the PDF for the revision.
2) export by enabling "Include Items as Separate Layers", which will give you ALL layers as single files. You will have to relayer the ones you want though.

So, if I'm understanding you right and ignoring some clip is what you want, I'd say #1 is the option for you to look at.
Otherwise, if I misunderstood in full... please let me know what you actually want to change on that PDF.

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login