Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Direct to Cart quantity price list Instant Pricing

Posted by cos 
cos
Direct to Cart quantity price list Instant Pricing
March 16, 2016 10:30AM
For Direct to Cart products, the Quantity selection screen doesn't show when "Disable Quantity Selection when Adding To Cart" is set to No in Config. At least that's what I'm seeing. That could be useful to have, but I think an even more useful feature would be to allow the quantity selection (i.e. the quantity price list) to be shown (optional) in the Instant Pricing screen for Embeddable Modules. It would be easier to have a list of the price breaks before users calculate the pricing and shipping.

I know we could add this using the api live pricing, but it would be pretty simple to turn it on in Configure Product.
Re: Direct to Cart quantity price list Instant Pricing
March 21, 2016 08:05AM
A ping to say I'm not ignoring this.
I was about to reply, but first need to check some stuffs more in depth.
So, news (and reply) soon!
Re: Direct to Cart quantity price list Instant Pricing
April 04, 2016 03:32AM
Here I am, sorry for the delay.

The Instant Pricing embeddable module (IP) shows quantity selection in any case, should be independent from the "Disable Quantity Selection when Adding To Cart" setting.
However, for qty, the IP shows only a normal input for you to enter the number you want (or a dropdown in case you have the pricing set to "Allow Only Fixed Quantities").
But it never showed the quantity pricelist. So adding this as an option would require a lot on new coding work, because we're talking about soemthing that's simply not there.

Assuming you're using the IP into an iframe or similar, I might assume that using the API to show such list right before your container would be the only way to go for a faster implementation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login