Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

pricing add ons stopped working

Posted by customsigncenter-1 
pricing add ons stopped working
May 11, 2017 03:15PM
Hi there. I believe I have a problem...
I updated our prices (in Joomla) for sales.signcreator.com (see image attached) so they show on the front end.
As I was reviewing my work and testing each product to make sure my pricing showed correctly when the product was opened for designing I notice the prices are different. So off I went to RTD configure pricing for the one product I was testing.

there are pricing add ons (pole covers & toppers) and they're not working. You should be able to remove a topper from the monument sign and the price recalculates to remove the cost of the topper, same with the pole covers. However, it's not working, it is not working on any of the products and there are a lot of them.

I need help to figure out why the price add ons are not working and get them working so the sales people know an actual price and not just the base price for the sign.

Attached is a stitched together image of the pricing structure for this product as well as an image of what the designer looks like where the price is calculating

I'm hoping you can help me with this.

thanks!
Attachments:
open | download - 3x4GrandCypressMonument.jpg (995.1 KB)
open | download - signCreatorImage.jpg (608 KB)
Re: pricing add ons stopped working
May 11, 2017 03:47PM
A note first of all. I will not be online Friday and Saturday, so expect no answers from me tomorrow (sorry!).

About the issue: is that really one? I cannot understand. You provided no direct links, but the setup of tha product shows only configurator based addons. Those will affect pricing only in cart. The only priginc that can change pricing while designing is with addons based on number of colors, or premium cliparts, or anything that actually is realted to the design.
But yours are just addons, and in cart they seems to work just as expected (see sshot).

If you think there's an issue then you should let us knopw which the expected behavior was and why, because looking at your setup the result I currently see seems to be just the right one.
Attachments:
open | download - css.jpg (272 KB)
May 11, 2017 04:16PM
sorry, the last time I sent a link someone said it was just the home page of RTD so I sent images of what I was working on. let me know what link you need and I'll include it.

I believe it is a problem. When you remove the topper in the designer the price does not change in the design area, which is supposed to because these topper and pole cover cliparts are premium cliparts and are related to the design and were adjusting the price previously in the designer. The sign will not be the same price if it doesn't have the topper, it will be less, but in the image attached you can see in the cart the price did not change.

I've attached an image of the cart with the same base price and the topper being removed.
I've also attached a spreadsheet of the pricing structure page.

what am I missing or am I just looking for trouble where there is none.

the 3x3 grand cypress has a little drop down at the bottom of the design window, when I click that and set it to change pole cover it changes the price in the calculation below the design without changing anything in the design.

Now I'm really confused.

link to this product's configuration:
http://designer.realtimedesigner.com/admin/index.php?chdf=1468414912

link to the product on the front end
http://sales.signcreator.com/component/k2/item/1312-pelican-bay-3x12-monument
Attachments:
open | download - signCreatorImage2.jpg (584.6 KB)
open | download - 3x3 grand cypress pricing structure.xlsx (148.9 KB)
May 11, 2017 05:48PM
That dropdown changes the SIZE of the product, and the value you set for "Size Override" is what's matching different pricing matrices. But this has nothing to do with the cliparts you have in the designer. The only way to have an addon affected by the used clipart is when you have a "clipart category based" addon, and for that product you have none. The only addons you have are the configurator ones mentioned above, which are active only in the cart.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login