Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updates on the new Magento official bridge

Posted by Alex 
Updates on the new Magento official bridge
January 20, 2014 09:12AM
Howdy!!!

I know, looks like we disappeared. But that's because we're working on a number of stuffs and finetunings, and I literally have no time to even update you here about what we're working on.

This news is actually about the Magento bridge, as the number of RTD users asking for it is increasing every day.
I am currently finalizing a brand now Magento plugin with a company that needs to be live pretty soon for a show in Vegas during early days of February.
For the time being we will focus on the main integration abilities they need for the show itself, but immediately when done we will also add other features required by a good intagration plugin as well.
So, in general, this means that the new basic version will exists in a couple weeks, and the final version should be finished within the end of February.

This announcement is to be considered the only official thread on this matter. If there will be news, I'll reply again right here.

And (hopefully) soon I should also be able to tell something more about the very nice tests and results we're obtaining via the new API tools. The "Online Design Framework" is becoming real!

All the best,

Alex
Re: Updates on the new Magento official bridge
February 17, 2014 02:02PM
Ok.

I'm sorry about the delay but I have some bad news.
The Magento developer working for the company I mentioned above proved to be more than bad, unfortunately.
They launched, but I will have to take it back fully as what he did is below any minimal acceptable level.

The goal here was to speedup things by having this other developer siding me, but it really did not worked.
As this will be back on me, there will be also a slight extra delay because of my already busy schedule.

I know this is nothing that really matters to you, but I felt I had to update about how things were going on.
February 18, 2014 04:07PM
Are/were you working on an API for login and password through Magento?
February 18, 2014 05:03PM
That was meant to be a possible step two.

This implementation is about bridging the systems, so being able to use RTD as a designer interface to customize products offered in Magento.
Basically, this bridge is meant to have Magento as you main storefront, and RTD embedded into it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login