Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New "CLIPART CATEGORY BASED" pricing addon released

Posted by Alex 
New "CLIPART CATEGORY BASED" pricing addon released
May 15, 2012 07:00AM
Here again!

The new "Clipart Category based" addon has been released!
To use it, go in your pricing area:
PRODUCT OPTIONS => Configure Products => Your Product => Configure Pricing Structure

In the DEFINE PRICING ADD-ONS HERE area, add a new addon and set its apply area to be "CLIPART CATEGORY based".
Once added, it will be listed again with a dropdown: by default its value will be --- UNSET ---.
In that dropdown you'll see all of the available clipart categories: just pick the one you need and save.

At this point, the addon will be listed down in your pricing matrices.
When a design will be added to cart, each used clipart that belongs to a category defined as an addon will be priced accordingly, by overriding the normal system clipart value.

This addon will be useful when you want to use cliparts to represent physical objects that can be added to the layout, or in case of special libraries which needs to be priced differently.

Enjoy!
Re: New "CLIPART CATEGORY BASED" pricing addon released
May 15, 2012 09:15AM
Excellent! This is something we had asked for.

Thanks Alex!

Frank
cos
May 15, 2012 09:54AM
Useful for various highly detailed cut vinyl graphics.
May 15, 2012 09:09PM
HI:
My name is Shawn with VintageLogos.com . I am new here, my first post. We are going to be using RTD to sell custom drumheads for drum sets. We install holes (cut holes) into the drumheads so a mic can be placed into the actual drum. We charge a price for each size and available option. I paid Alex to custom code this new feature and the Proportional and physical size for cliparts too. THANKS Alex. I hope some of you find these new tools also useful.
cos
May 16, 2012 07:06AM
Shawn, you are the MAN. Thanks. This is actually a tremendously HUGE feature outside of the graphics industry.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login