RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Testing a new feature: new clipars recolor!

Posted by Alex 
Re: Testing a new feature: new clipars recolor!
December 01, 2011 10:26PM
How is this feature coming? I tested...seems to work well but I don't think user would know that they would also have to remove the background. It would be nice to combine this.
December 01, 2011 11:29PM
Yeah, that's the idea.
Reducing colors automatically looks easy only at human eyes, but we need machines to do that mathematically.
As I wrote in my prev post, For the time being, I'd like to know for you how you feel the results of that tool.

What we're testing now are the dedicated tools: once proven they work as expected (bricks), then we have to figure out the best flow combining them together (wall).

So, it's good to know it looks to work well for you!
I will try (and post about) some possible combination shortly, most of the technical part is finally done.
March 21, 2012 05:23PM
Hoodie are you still around?
June 28, 2012 03:23PM
Alex,Did you ever release this?
Is there a way that I can use this same algorithm in the importing process to the clip art library? It would solve some issues for us.
July 01, 2012 04:05AM
Yes, this was released.
You can set it at company level, in SYSTEM OPTIONS => Company Setup.
Fied to set is Enable color reduction after custom image uploads?.
But so far this is usable only against clipart uploaded by users, not library cliparts uploaded by companies.
This because, in general, we assume that if a company is uploading a clip, that's already... a good clip! smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2012 04:06AM by Alex.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login