RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New template option to force all colors change

Posted by Alex 
New template option to force all colors change
December 29, 2012 09:15AM
In designer, into the Admin Options popup where you can set several item-level options, there's now a new one named Force color changes to be applied to ALL ITEMS.
If YES, everytime users will click a color wheel they will change the color of al items in designer. Basically, it's an option that allows you to define a template to use one color only. Should be useful for things like engraved products, where multiple colors may not be an option.

Happy New Year!
Re: New template option to force all colors change
January 16, 2013 09:00PM
Is there an option where you can change only 1- color instead
of all the colors, example- 3-color design with (Black-Red- Green) in both the clipart and the
text, but I only want the red change to gold both in the clipart and the text.
Can we do this, if not, it would be great because my designs have multiple color
in the text and the clipart. Right now I have to change the red in the text and then change
the red in the clipart which takes longer especially if you are using multiple text boxes.
Let me know
January 16, 2013 10:11PM
Your post it's unclear if you need such option while designing or not, as the feature covered in this thread is related to TEMPLATES.

As for plain designing, when clicking the color wheel you should have a Click here to change All Colors at one time link on top. Click that and RTD will give you the option of choosing what you want to recolor, but it will apply the selected color to all selcted items.

If what you're asking for is an option that will basically "search and replace" a specific color only (IE, recolor only "gold" texts but not "siver" ones), then unfortunately no, there are no options to do that yet
January 16, 2013 11:55PM
Is there a zoom tool to get a close up view of the design?
January 17, 2013 07:14AM
Not a dynamic one.
But you can enable, in your Configure Generator section for the product you need, the Enable "Save still image" button option. You can't design on that, but it will create a PDF versions that can eventually be zoomed by users.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login