RealTimeDesigner Support Network
Wiki Forums Libraries Docs Support RealTimeDesigner Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change for Fixed Sizes Configuration

Posted by Alex 
Change for Fixed Sizes Configuration
December 21, 2012 10:28AM
I finally changed a little bit the logic for the fixed sizes configuration area.
Now it will no more allow errors, and should be faster to use for regular operation.

New users will probably not notice that, so this post is really for existing users to tell them what I changed.
I've changed the location of the "sides prefs" command, which is now very important: all the effective settings of fixed sizes are in that page, but previously it was very hidden.
Old location was PRODUCT OPTIONS => Configure Products => Configure Sizes => FIXED SIZES => VIEW FIXED SIZES EXTRA OPTIONS => Sides prefs.

Now I have removed it from there, and placed it in the main screen of fixed sizes, so simply here:
PRODUCT OPTIONS => Configure Products => Configure Sizes => FIXED SIZES.
Also, as changes to several values in that screen was simply ignored by the RTD (as real values are the ones in the sides prefs popup), I removed them as well. Instead of the size values you'll now see a long button that will bring you directly to the sides popup.

I hope this should help in avoiding confusion, as recently various users couldn't figure out why their values in the main screen wasn't working.

Let me know how you feel it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login